You can get in on the excitement through two in-restaurant promotions now through Aug. 8 that make it easy to give back to wish kids and enjoy a delicious Italian meal:
- Eat-A-Dish for Make-A-Wish: For every select menu item ordered, Maggiano’s will donate a portion of the price to granting life-changing wishes for children with critical illnesses. Menu items include select entrées, beverages, desserts and carryout bundles. Here’s how your orders can help grant wishes:
- Each select featured menu item gives $1 to Make-A-Wish
- Each glass of Wish Lemonade gives $0.50 cents to Make-A-Wish
- Year-round dessert and seasonal pancake menu items give $1 to Make-A-Wish
- Each carryout Lasagna Bundle (6/11-6/22) and Meal for Two (7/22-8.1) give $1 to Make-A-Wish
- Give $10, Get $10: Donate $10 to Make-A-Wish while dining at Maggiano’s Little Italy, and you’ll receive $10 toward your next meal!
Make-A-Wish is currently able to grant only one out of every two eligible children’s wishes. Thanks to our partnership with Maggiano’s Little Italy, you can enjoy a tasty meal and be a hero for kids waiting for their wishes to be granted! Our goal is to raise more than $1 million this year!
I’M HUNGRY TO HELP!
Not expecting to make it to a Maggiano’s in the coming weeks? You can still help make wishes come true! Maggiano’s wants your help in granting Brianna’s wish. For every dollar you donate to help grant her wish to go to Paris, Maggiano’s will match up to $10,000. Last year, a brain tumor threatened to take away Brianna’s joyful spirit, but she has remained strong. Inspired by her favorite cartoon, which takes place in France, Brianna’s wish to go to Paris has been helping her pull through hard days. “Thinking about going to Paris cheers me up,” she said. “I am excited to visit the Eiffel tower, eat amazing food and shop for souvenirs to bring home to my friends and family.”
If you’re interested in more ways to support Make-A-Wish, check out these Promotions That Give Back.